Donnerstag, Juli 31, 2008
FreeNX 0.7.3 Roadmap[ MERGE : Ubuntu Patch Archive from Launchpad ]
[ MERGE : Shadow Support from BerliOS ]
- nxservesr: Missing ";;" statement was found and was resolved
- nxserver: log_tee is declared too late
- Makefile was not stopping on errors
- unix-console was missing from choosen desktop list.
- Fixed external nxdesktop keyboards.
- Added workaround for wrong swiss keyboard layout, which NX Client 3.2.0 is sending wrong.
- Fixed FreeNX Resume succeeds, then times out (!) (http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2008-August/007251.html)
- Changed the default for ENABLE_PASSDB_AUTHENTICATION to false.
- Disabled useradd and deluser and so on commands as it only leads to confusuion, is not available in redesign anyway and can still be activated by using ENABLE_PASSDB=1 in node.conf.
- Added default handler for desktop=unknown as unix-default with a fallback to xterm.
- Add nx-session-launcher
- Added clean target to Makefile.
- Use :0.0 if mirrorhost is 127.0.0.1 and add -localhost for enhanced security. Also increase sleep timeout for slow machines.
- Allow RDP "Run application" sessions to work correctly. (!)
- Merge Xresources on startup of session.
- Added shadow mode support
- Add user profiles
- Cleanup SMB and CUPS and use it as external programs.
- VM GL Support (http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andreslc/xen-gl/)
- list of available FreeNX servers to choose from for connection (client?)
- Integrate FreeNX with MySQL or PostgreSQL as one of backends
for storing user session data.
- Bug: nxssh processes might hang from old sessions (WA known)
- Add possibility to disable composite extension in node.conf: Just use -nocomposite in AGENT_EXTRA_OPTIONS_X.
See this updated live:
-> RELEASE: 18.08.2008, 21:10 FreeNX 0.7.3 "Priscilla One Year Edition"